CUSTOMER CARE SOLUTIONS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Customer services are essential for the financial and banking institutions. Datanet Systems made a long term investment in its team of experts and its portfolio of integrated solutions for call center and customer services. Our very close business relationship with tenths of customers from the banking sector allowed us to design customized solutions responding to the specific needs of efficiency, reliability and security.
Tab Solutie Inst. Financiare - en
We provide telephony and contact center infrastructure, videoconference, multichannel (phone, email, web, SMS) customer service systems, call and screen recording, contact center agent quality monitoring.
Our solutions include customized dial-in and dial-out campaign managers, back-end and agent desktop integrations with customer IT systems, customer feedback collection and management software.
A special role in our customer service solutions is taken by Interactive Voice Response systems, including Natural Speech Recognition and Voice Biometric systems.
In our integrated solutions we use products from Cisco, Verint, Zoom International, Omilia, 2Ring, Nuance Communications, Avaya.
BENEFITS FOR THE BANKS
By using the customer service systems provided by Datanet Systems, our customers benefit from:
- Cost reductions and efficiency provided by the latest technology of several market leading companies;
- Safe and rapid implementation of pretested technical solutions, by a team of technology experts with more than 15 years experience in similar project in Eastern Europe;
- Competitive advantage from enhanced customer services, including telephone, web, email, natural speech recognition, customer feedback management.
BENEFITS FOR THE END CUSTOMERS
The end customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Ease of accessing the banking services, from everywhere, with the preferred method (voice call, web, email, smartphone);
- Saving time by avoiding answering to multiple authentication questions, while maintaining the necessary security and confidentiality.