Datanet Systems, one of the most important IT systems integrators in Romania, presented the benefits of its customized solutions and performed practical demonstrations at Cisco Connect 2014, as Premium Partner of the event.
Cisco Romania hosted in Bucharest on May 15th 2014 the Cisco Connect event – one of the most important IT and telecom professionals conference in Romania. With about 1000 participants – IT professionals and executives from every Romanian industry – Cisco Connect had its third edition, including several sessions that highlighted the latest IT&C technologies aligned with Romanian market needs, focused on the „Trust. Build. Collaborate” concept.
As a Premium Partner within Cisco Connect 2014, Datanet Systems presented its technical solutions portfolio with practical demonstrations in the exposition area. Eduard Gheorghiu – Networking Architect, Cisco CCIE, together with Cristian Găbreanu – Professional Consultant Data Center, EMC Technology Architect Backup and Recovery Solutions, Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist, presented “From basic to advanced within Datacenter Interconnect“, in which they explained the benefits of the new Cisco, EMC, VMware, F5 technologies for data center interconnect and how they simplify data center infrastructure requirements.
At the dedicated exhibition area, the participants at the event were able to test the latest technical solutions and to interact directly with Datanet Systems professionals on the following topics:
- Datacenter interconnect demo: enhanced VXLAN on virtual switch Cisco Nexus 1000V,
- Videoconference communication through mobile devices, PCs and dedicated terminals,
- Automated services for customers, through phone, using voice recognition,
- Infrastructure for applying the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept and mobile device management platforms,
- Additional services for increasing the productivity of the employees, on Cisco IP Phones.