COMPLETE REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
The adoption of mobility and cloud services in the enterprise environment is becoming, in the current international context (COVID-19 epidemic), essential elements for any company that wants to maintain its position in the market. Decreasing employees’ dependence on strictly delimited workspaces has become not only a trend but a necessity. If you want to eliminate the risks of public transportation and office attendance, but maintain your operational capabilities, productivity and connecting employees and partners, Datanet Systems has a complete remote collaboration solutions portfolio fitted for your company.
Our experience, gained and capitalized on the implementations made in over 20 years of integration of complex IT solutions, allows us to offer our clients efficient and secure communications and collaboration solutions for remote work (work from home/remote access). These are tailored to specific needs, without the need for major investment efforts.
Depending on the number of participants, functionality and security requirements, Datanet Systems, a Cisco Gold partner specializing in Cisco Unified Communications, can quickly set up an efficient and secure collaboration system. This allows the company’s employees to work from home or remotely as efficiently as from the office, with any device, operating system, or connection type.
Our recommendations for remote collaboration solutions
For remote work Datanet Systems recommends the following set of premium collaboration and IT security products:
- Cisco Webex – professional collaboration solution, widely used globally, together with the range of Cisco video terminals for remote collaboration;
- Cisco Umbrella to verify the security of the communication requests at DNS level ;
- Next-generation firewall Cisco ASA and Cisco AnyConnect VPN for encrypted VPN (virtual private network) connections over the Internet;
- Cisco Duo for multifactor authentication of employees and,
- Meraki Systems Manager Enterprise for mobile device management.
Remote collaboration solutions advantages
Our solutions provide you with a safe and efficient remote working environment with the following benefits:
- Build the infrastructure for the implementation of work from home within a business continuity plan;
- They contribute to the reduction of costs by conducting work meetings without the necessity to travel, in an environment that ensures face-to-face contact and content sharing in a simple way, through a videoconference system;
- Ensure easy collaboration with other external organizations that have a voice or video communication system.
Cisco Webex is a professional collaboration solution widely used on a global level. Webex is a cloud service and runs on any device: laptop, desktop, mobile phone, and tablet. It can be accessed from the browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc) as well as through dedicated applications.
The commercial Webex service allows the connection of up to 200 participants, the unlimited number of virtual meetings, HD video quality, up to 5 GB of cloud storage as well as the essential functions of video conferencing and collaboration.
Users communicate by voice and video, can share screens and content (eg files, presentations), and discussions can be recorded and archived. Meetings are easily planned through a calendar with attendance indicators showing the availability of colleagues for interaction. The communication is encrypted AES at 256 bits. Using one of the paid plans (Starter, Plus and Business), the discussions benefit from automatic transcription, which simplifies the way information is searched. The upgrades offer administration and integration portal with Microsoft Active Directory.
The benefits of the Work from Home solution provided by Datanet Systems are dealt with in the following pages:
- Datanet Systems Guide for securing remote work, using Cisco technology
- Cisco Webex Brochure – Collaboration without complications
- Remote work is becoming the norm. Are you ready?
- Cybersecurity of remote work systems
- Cisco Webex – efficiency and security at home
- Duo – Multifactor authentication for working from home in Microsoft Teams
To find out more details about Datanet’s offer and about the technical capabilities of the products and services described above, please contact us using the contact form on this page or write to us at email@example.com.