Cisco ACI is an industry-leading SDN solution that ensures policy-based automation of the datacenter network, containing integrated underlay (switching/packet delivery) and overlay (virtualization and control) levels, is hypervisor agnostic and extends automation policies to any computing resource – virtual machines, physical servers and containers.
Cisco ACI Anywhere offers a feature set that ensures seamless connectivity between a local datacenter and multiple geographically dispersed centers under a single policy orchestration panel, and also extends these features to locations in the Public Cloud.
The main advantages of Cisco ACI:
- Operational simplicity, with common policies, management and operating models related to applications, network and security;
- A flexible and highly available network, which allows the agile implementation of applications in one location or in multiple locations, while eliminating the need for a complex infrastructure of Data Center Interconnect;
- Centralized management and network visibility with complete automation and real-time network health monitoring;
- Perfect integration of underlay and overlay levels
Northbound API interface that provides flexibility for DevOps teams and integration possibilities for ecosystem partners;
- A cloud ready SDN solution;
- Common platform for managing physical and virtual environments.
Protects the business
- Continuity of activity and disaster recovery;
- Secure network with a zero-trust security model and innovative security features, such as micro-segmentation;
- Cloud-scale, hardware-accelerated security.
Accelerates the path to multi-cloud performance
- Unique policy and seamless connectivity in any data center and public cloud;
- Any hypervisor, any computing resource, any location, any cloud;
- Cloud automation enabled by integrating with vRealize, AzurePack, OpenStack, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Cisco UCS Director.