In order to successfully manage the risks of cybersecurity today, organizations must look at their security model as a whole and ensure visibility and control for the entire duration of a cyber attack: before the attack occurs, during the attack, after it starts damaging IT systems or stealing information, as well as blocking the attack, investigating events and applying measures to prevent a recurrence. It is also necessary for the security model to cover the entire organization’s data network, terminal equipment, mobile devices, data centers, virtual environments, and Cloud applications.
Adopting an IT security architecture provides you with advanced protection against the security threats of the entire IT system and involves the cooperation of security systems in all stages of computer attacks.
Datanet Systems’ experience in information security
Datanet Systems is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, and its team of security experts designs and implements complete security architectures for medium and large companies and for public sector organizations, adapting these solutions to organizations’ requirements, goals and budgets.
Our extensive security and integration capabilities for complex IT infrastructures allow us to provide turn-key, pre-tested and integrated solutions into coherent security architectures.
Also, for organizations that need an integrated quality system to manage security risks but have limited resources from internal technical expertise, Datanet Systems provides IT security infrastructure as a service and Security Operations Center (SOC) services.
Benefits of Datanet Systems products and services
The benefits of Datanet Systems products and services in the field of information security are dealt with in the following pages:
- Datanet Systems Guide for securing remote work, using Cisco technology
- Guide to Adopting a Secure SD-WAN on Cisco Meraki Technology
- Cisco AMP – Cisco ISE integration, the basic recipe for malware protection
- Cisco Tetration secures on-premises and Cloud Data Center infrastructures
- SD-WAN with a higher level of cyber security. Choose Fortinet solutions!
- Cisco Meraki optimizes WiFi infrastructure and provides advanced cybersecurity
- Duo – Multifactor authentication for working from home in Microsoft Teams
- F5 SSL Orchestrator and CISCO Firepower Secure Encrypted Traffic
- Endpoint security, the weak link in organizational protection
- Are you prepared for a DDoS attack?
- Could you detect hidden threats in encrypted traffic?
- 5 Solutions for the Security Infrastructure Automation
- 3 reasons to improve users’ access to your organization
- Changes Brought by the new General Data Protection Regulation
- Experience and automation, advantages in information security
- How do you get rid of data center „zombie” servers?
- Security breaches take 15 months to be discovered
- Vulnerabilities in Internet-connected equipment
- Why does it take 3 months to detect Cyber-attacks?
Datanet Systems partners: Cisco, Juniper Networks, F5, Fortinet, Symantec, FireEye, Gemalto, RSA/EMC.
Datanet’s information security portfolio
NEXT-GENERATION FIREWALL & IPS
- Provides advanced protection against computer vulnerabilities and breaches;
- Allows the creation of security zones and access policies between areas;
- Offers monitoring, analysis and blocking of traffic at application level (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter) and categories of domains (social media, gambling, drugs, etc.);
- Facilitates the automatic application of security policies throughout the organization;
- Allows integration with Active Directory to link security policies with defined user categories.
- Conducts real-time traffic inspection and blocks it when an IPS signature that signals a known threat is detected ;
- Benefits from constant updates of the IPS signature base to stop the most recently launched attacks;
- Provides real-time recommendations based on existing network traffic for the IPS inspection algorithm to dynamically adapt to existing infrastructure.