Components of the centralized monitoring system through IoT:
CENTRALIZED MONITORING SYSTEM THROUGH IOT - FUNCTIONALITIES AND BENEFITS
- Web interface to easily view data
- Dashboards for the aggregate presentation of each store parameters (temperatures, consumptions, other measured parameters)
- Dashboards with consumption trends and temperature evolution,
- Machine Learning Module analyzing the history and evolution of all collected values, the application displays consumption anomalies, forecast charts, charts highlighting atypical collected values.
- Daily and monthly reports, in .xls format, with tables and charts presenting the registered temperatures and consumptions, highlighting the values exceeding good operation thresholds.
- Automatic e-mail alerts
Available types of central application:
- Cisco Kinetic
OTHER TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CENTRALIZED MONITORING SYSTEM THROUGH IOT
- All system components are installed in the client’s headquarters. The communication between them takes place through the client’s internal network which includes WiFi and LoRaWAN private components.
- The system can operate with LoRaWAN devices with incorporated battery (3 years autonomy) or WiFi devices with external supply (24h autonomy through internal accumulator)
- Each device contains: 2 pulse metering entries, bus with up to 4 digital thermometers with a precision of 0.5 degrees Celsius and radio interface.
- Configurable interval for data transmission (15 minutes and 24 hours for LoRa and 1 minute and 24 hours for WiFi)
- High precision digital thermometers (from ±0.4°C to – ±0.7°C depending on the measured interval) and +100°C +125°C.
- Safe data transmission, with confirmation of receipt and retransmission
COMPLETE PROJECTS OFFERED BY DATANET
Datanet ensures the following services:
- system design;
- delivery, installation and integration of devices and of the central application;
- full training, service and technical support services.
REGISTRATION FOR DEMO
To become familiar with the presented products, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to participate in a system operation demonstration.