Datanet Systems has an extensive portfolio of application virtualization solutions in local data centers and in the Cloud. We offer consulting services, design, implementation and configuration of virtual infrastructures, as well as migration solutions from the physical to the virtual environment.
Datanet Systems virtualization solutions ensure:
- consolidation of physical infrastructures;
- optimizing the use of resources;
- the possibility of using local and cloud computing resources managed individually;
- scalability and flexibility;
- simplification and automation of operating activities;
- controlling the use of resources through cost models;
- improving the security of applications and data.
The offer of premium solutions and services provided by Datanet Systems ensure the simplification and efficiency of the operational activities in the datacenter. The experience and competencies of Datanet Systems, together with the possibility of validating the solutions and configurations in the company’s laboratory, allow a rapid collection of of the pursued benefits.
More details on the benefits Datanet Systems’ solutions can be found on the following pages:
- Enhance container usage with Cisco Container Platform
- Extend the benefits of hyperconvergence with Cisco HyperFlex 3.0
- How do you get rid of data centers „zombie” servers?
- Are on-premises data centers an endangered species?
Datanet Systems Partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC, NetApp, VEEAM.
Datanet portfolio products and technologies:
DATA CENTER VIRTUALIZATION
Virtualization is software-based, it simulates hardware functionality and creates a virtual computer system. This allows IT organizations to run multiple virtual systems – and multiple operating systems and applications – on a single server. The resulting benefits include savings and increased efficiency.
A virtual computer system is known as a “virtual machine” (VM): an isolated software container that contains an operating system and applications. Each VM is completely independent. Placing multiple VMs on a single computer allows multiple operating systems and applications to run on a single physical server.
The VMware hypervisor disables the virtual machines from the host and dynamically allocates computing resources to each virtual machine as needed.
The advantages offered by virtualization:
- Run multiple operating systems on a single physical machine, split system resources between virtual machines;
- Security isolation at hardware level;
- Maintain performance with advanced resource control;
- Save the full state of a virtual machine to files;
- Move and copy virtual machines as easy as moving and copying files;
- Unique point of management.
Advantages provided by VMware solutions:
- High availability of virtualized systems;
- Automated management methods;
- Operational intelligence that allows the solution to adapt to changes in the hardware environment;
- Optimizing the use of resources through automatic methods of load distribution between multiple hardware devices.