Telecom service providers face constant pressure to deliver more using fewer resources.
Datanet, with over 20 years of experience in providing data network infrastructure systems and services, understands the motivation and business directions of the service providers, their needs for technical innovation, price efficiency, reliability, constant high-quality services and tight SLAs. Thus, we come to meet them with a set of state-of-the-art technical solutions along with services of design, implementation, traffic migration and technical support quickly adapted to the requirements of each client and project.
The benefits of specific systems provided by Datanet Systems to the telecom service providers are detailed in the following pages:
DATA CENTER INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
We provide data center infrastructures such as LAN and SAN, compute and storage systems, back-up and replication solutions, load balancing, network/application firewalls and other data center security systems.
Virtualization and orchestration
However, datacenters are currently a heterogeneous mix of physical and virtual machines, network equipment, and storage resources that are difficult to manage in an efficient manner. Hundreds or thousands of applications running on physical or virtual machines and delivered as services have become vital to organizations, and increasing requirements to ensure application performance, availability and security requirements generate a constant pressure on IT departments.
In order to address this challenge, Datanet Systems provide data center virtualization and orchestration systems that ensure automatic provisioning and decommissioning of the compute, storage, network and security resources of the data centers. In our solutions we use Cisco and VMware software.
Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) centralizes and automates policy and resource provisioning, configuration, and deprovisioning – both at application and network equipment level- and simplifies how applications communicate with each other, in accordance with organization’s policies and requirements. Unlike other Software Defined Network (SDN) approaches – which exclusively rely on virtual machine management, and which almost ignore virtual servers and other network equipment, especially the ones regarded as “legacy” – the ACI model unitarily integrates and orchestrates the entire Datacenter physical and virtual infrastructure, ensuring the optimal resource allocation and use.
MANAGED IP TELEPHONY INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
Datanet Systems provides telephony, contact center infrastructure for managed IP telephony solutions, videoconference, multichannel (phone, email, web, SMS) customer service systems, call and screen recording, contact center agent quality monitoring. The managed IP Telephony services are provided using products from Cisco, Zoom International, 2Ring.
WAN NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
The Cisco Carrier Ethernet System from Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture provides integrated links between service- and application-layer components. With the Carrier Ethernet System, you can extend Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) leadership end-to-end to help allowing a single control plan, in order to deliver a comprehensive, multimedia service experience anytime, anywhere, and to any Internet-enabled device and take full advantage of a unified network management framework designed for IP NGN.
Our solution ensures:
- Excellent scalability, delivering up to 96 Tbps per system with the Cisco ASR 9000 Systems;
- End-to-end Packet Optical Architecture and Packet-Optical Transport System (P-OTS) to unify transport and packet switching with MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP);
- Flexible service delivery at 1G, 10G rates through IP/MPLS access infrastructure for an economical scalable (“pay-as-you-grow”) network without hardware swaps;
- A zero-loss video service-level agreement (SLA).
Unified RAN backhaul
Reduces the complexity and cost of operating, deploying, and scaling the multivendor transport networks and multigenerational Radio Access Networks (RANs) with Cisco Unified RAN Backhaul. Current network requirements can be addressed and migration to an all-IP RAN solution for 4G, including Long Term Evolution (LTE), can be achieved through a solution using Cisco equipment that:
- Employs a precise synchronization system;
- Meets standards and interoperability requirements;
- Is simplified for multivendor, multigenerational, and multi-tiered deployments.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of edge network solutions with Cisco equipment that deliver:
- Carrier-class reliability;
- Massive capacity and scalability;
- Continuous video and mobile experiences;
- Enhanced hierarchical quality of service;
- Intuitive instrumentation and management;
- Optimized infrastructure power efficiency.
The Cisco IP NGN provides the following benefits:
- Simplifies architecture for core networks;
- Reduces capital and operating expenses;
- Helps you deliver current services more efficiently;
- Provides scalability and capacity for exponentially growing, bandwidth-intensive broadband services.
The Cisco ASR Systems and Carrier Routing System (CRS) series provides industry-leading performance, advanced intelligent services, environmentally conscious design, and system longevity. Each model uses Cisco IOS XR Software, a unique self-healing, modular, distributed operating system.
We provide data network and data center infrastructure systems for which we ensure the following services: systems design, implementation, integration, operation and SLA-based maintenance, training, migration, testing, evaluations and audits.
- Enabling the telecom service providers to offer managed services, such as “managed security” for email and web, network access, mobile device management, “managed IP telephony”, „hosted virtualized data center”;
- Reducing infrastructure operational costs through consolidation, virtualization and automation;
- Reducing spending and increasing availability through out-tasking;
- Increasing information security with minimum impact on employee productivity.