The adoption of Internet of Things technologies has gained momentum in the past year. The offer has diversified rapidly, technologies have begun to mature and an increased number of early adopters report positive return on investments. According to recent studies on more than 1,500 global IoT implementations, Smart City and Connected industry are among the most widespread applications.
In the ranking of elements that motivate customers to adopt IoT technologies, currently the top places are occupied by:
- Increasing operational efficiency;
- Introduction of automatic distance measuring systems;
- Loss reduction;
- Improving decision support;
- Stricter regulations;
- Improving customer relationships.
The products and systems portfolio developed by Datanet Systems responds with precision to all of these requirements, while offering a number of specific competitive advantages:
– These products enable our customers to reap the benefits of low cost IoT technologies, so they can get acquainted with new technologies and identify areas of application with the best economic yield.
– Additionally, all Datanet’s IoT solutions, based on LoRa, NB-IoT and WiFi protocols, can scale up to tens of thousands of active devices, bringing to customers the full potential of economic benefits available.
The benefits of the IoT solutions provided by us are detailed in the following pages:
Datanet Systems’ IoT system and products portfolio consists of the following:
LOTT Water – SOFTWARE APPLICATION FOR AUTOMATIC METER READING
Increased regulatory levels as well as ageing networks determine water companies to identify new solutions which can ensure:
- reducing network losses
- increasing operational efficiency
- improving the services delivered to final clients.
Datanet Systems, a member of Soitron Group SE, offers an intelligent remote reading solution for water consumption, with an interface in Romanian, which can be tested under real working conditions.
RS232 – TCP OVER NB-IOT COMMUNICATION
The solution provides two-way serial communication for traffic between a central location and multiple remote locations of the customer, through a NB-IoT network.
The system ensures communication between up to 16 remote NB-IoT devices equipped with a RS232 serial port and a central concentrator device that connects via an Ethernet port to the client’s TCP / IP applications.
It is suitable for client-server applications, where a central application sends commands to and receives responses from multiple remote devices, such as Modbus.
The solution ensures easy integration into the client’s applications and ease of use in system operations.
DATANET LORA-FTG – A COMPLETE LORA NETWORK IN-A-BOX
DATANET LORA-FTG (LoRa File Transfer Gateway) is a device that contains all the elements of a LoRaWAN network – radio gateway, network server, application server – pre-integrated as a single product, for facilitaing the implementation of a data collection project using LoRa technology.
LORA-FTG is a robust, fast, simple and affordable solution for adopting IoT technologies in your organization. The Total Cost of Ownership for a LoRa network created with LORA-FTG is several times lower than in the case of the classic LoRaWAN network solution, consisting of radio gateway equipment, network server and application server software, all of them interconnected with IP communication lines.
MODBUS TRAFFIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM VIA LoRaWAN
The solution developed by Datanet includes:
- Modbus communication devices via LoRa and
- Application Server – software module installed in the client’s IP central network
IP TRAFFIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM VIA NB-IOT
The solution developed by Datanet includes:
- IP communication devices via NB-IoT and
- IP/NB-IoT communication server – virtual appliance installed in the client’s IP central network
CENTRALIZED MONITORING SYSTEM for TEMPERATURE AND UTILITY CONSUMPTION
The system is dedicated to clients in the Retail field and ensures centralized remote monitoring of the following parameters in all locations with stores and warehouses:
- Temperatures in refrigerators and cold rooms
- Ambient temperatures
- Water consumptions
- Power consumptions
- Other characteristics of power supply: voltages and phase currents, maximum consumed powers, active and reactive.
LoRAWAN private networks
Datanet supplies a full set of products and services to create LoRaWAN private networks.
- radio technology
- coverage of up to 15 km
- equipment with low price and low energy consumption
- ideal to read meters remotely
- extended applicability: utilities, industrial platforms, farms etc.