Datanet Systems provides remote and on-site technical assistance services for:
- • rapid deployment of IT and communications infrastructure;
• routine maintenance activities;
• solving any critical issues or expanding the operational capacity.
The support services provided by Datanet Systems consists of:
- Single point of contact access to Datanet Systems’ Technical Assistance Center (TAC) , available via telephone and Internet;
- On-site interventions with or without spare parts, as agreed with the client, under the contractual terms, with the following response times:
- 2 hours in Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj, Timisoara, Craiova, Constanta, Brasov, Oradea, Iasi, Galati and
- 4 or 8 hours for the rest of the country, depending on traffic conditions and access to customer’s location.
- Availability of software updates during the contract period;
- Expert level assistance for fault detection and isolation, ensure functionality and patches when available, escalation of unsolved problems to the manufacturer;
- Service availability: 24/24 hours, with the possibility of contracting a cover of 8 hours a day/5 days a week.
Datanet Systems provides to customers specialized engineers for specific out-tasking activities, allowing them to ensure continuity in projects and process management.
We provide services such as:
- Preparation of design documents and work orders for IT infrastructure implementation and migration projects;
- Performing site-surveys, installing and commissioning of IT and communication infrastructure;
- Migrating IT services to a new infrastructure.
Datanet Systems executed out-tasking contracts of 6 up to 24 months in several large IT infrastructure projects that involved planning, deploying, upgrading and maintaining operational networks with thousands of nodes.