IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Datanet Systems provides remote and on-site technical assistance services for:
- rapid deployment of IT and communications infrastructure;
- routine maintenance activities;
- solving any critical issues or expanding operational capacity.
The support services provided by Datanet Systems consists of:
- single point of contact for Datanet Systems’ Technical Assistance Center (TAC), available via telephone and Internet;
- on-site interventions with or without spare parts, as agreed with the client, under the contractual terms, with the following response times:
- 2 hours in Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj, Timisoara, Craiova, Constanta, Brasov, Oradea, Iasi, Galati and
- 4 or 8 hours for the rest of the country, depending on traffic conditions and access to the customer’s location.
- availability of software updates during the contract period;
- expert-level assistance for fault detection and isolation, ensuring functionality and patches when available, escalation of unsolved problems to the manufacturer;
- 24 hours service availability, with the possibility of contracting an 8 hours a day/5 days a week coverage.
Datanet Systems provides specialized engineers for out-tasking activities within IT&C projects and processes.
Over two decades of collaboration with clients in the fields of telecommunications, financial-banking, air transport, have allowed us to understand their objectives, priorities, processes and how they work. Using this knowledge, we provide out-of-tasking services for completing human resources or adding specialized expertise during the development of large and complex IT&C infrastructure modernization projects.
Datanet Systems carried out 6-to-24-month out-tasking contracts for several large IT infrastructure projects, contracts that involved the planning, installation and administration of thousands of nodes.
The services offered are:
- Preparation of design documentation and work orders for IT&C infrastructure implementation and migration projects;
- Analysis, installation and commissioning of the IT&C infrastructure;
- Migration of IT&C services on new infrastructure.
For more information or other details regarding the out-tasking services offered by Datanet Systems, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form available HERE.