Datanet Systems has developed a telemedicine solution, unique through the originality of its architecture.
The need for such a solution arose as a result of the many critical situations faced by the doctors in the intensive care units, addressing their need to have advanced means of communication, allowing them to consult specialist doctors outside the hospital premises quickly.
Technical characteristic of Datanet’s Telemedicine solution:
- The solution provides physicians access to fast consultations, even if they are not in the hospital;
- The solution can indicate the presence and availability of the hospital staff;
- Delivers real-time monitoring data and live images of the patient;
- Allows access to specific medical documents;
- Facilitates the visualization of information delivered by radiology and ultrasound medical equipment;
- It provides permanent video surveillance of patients;
- Allows the medical supervision and implementation of remote interventions, in real-time;
- Continuously monitors the work of medical staff;
- It provides online access to the video surveillance system for the relatives of patients, for predetermined time intervals, and limited periods.
The telemedicine system is easy and fast to implement, simple to use, securely accessible from anywhere and anytime using smartphones, tablets or PCs, secure and reliable, benefiting from 24/7 technical support services.
Main benefits of the telemedicine solution:
- Increases the efficiency of the medical act;
- Increases the speed of intervention with a direct effect in reducing morbidity and mortality;
- Improves the prevention measures for medical errors;
- Facilitates the exchange of information between healthcare professionals.
The benefits of the telemedicine solution provided by Datanet Systems are dealt with in the following pages:
Multi-tactile screen with an elegant design, offering users a performant interface.
Flexibility in managing the feature set limitation for main collaboration functions or to add other features enabled by the operating system.
It has advanced technological capabilities that allow live streaming of real-time images by connection to specific equipment, depending on the client’s needs.
OPTIMIZED TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM
It allows accelerated migration by evaluating the network’s availability to sustain the system and by developing a sound design.
EXTENDED VIRTUAL COLLABORATION
The solution provides HD video, unified communications functions, through the videoconference system, a laptop screen and extensive usage capabilities.
The solution proposes a new telepresence/teleconference mobile system that offers the possibility to give virtual consultation, thus, optimizing the time spent by doctors in patients’ rooms.
ICU MONITORING UNIT(INTENSIVE CARE UNIT)
A location specially designed to monitor patients’ rooms, equipped with a computer with one or more screens, where it runs an application that can manage all video images.
- The telemedicine solution proposed by Datanet is developed on state-of-the-art Cisco Unified Communications architecture;
- The solution also integrates Cisco touchscreen terminals, HD video cameras with Wi-Fi connectivity, equipped with motion sensors and optimized for nighttime recording.
- Each enclosure is monitored video and audio using a video surveillance system that stores audio-video recordings, allowing users to have permanent access to live or archived images. The system can include a telepresence car that can move autonomously for audio-video transmissions and connection with medical equipment.
DOWNLOAD THE SOLUTION PRESENTATION FOR FREE
To find out more information, we invite you to download the detailed presentation of the solution, after completing the contact details in the form below.