Through the Data Processing Policy, Datanet Systems, headquartered in 18 Sfântul Elefterie Str., Elefterie building, ground floor and 1st floor side A, Bucharest, postal code 050525, identified by VAT no. RO10363046, J40 / 2905/1998, is committed to ensure personal data processing in accordance with the principles established by the legislation in force, as well as by the Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
The personal data processing policy applies to the users of datanets.ro, regardless of the method of accessing the site (tablet, laptop / PC, telephone).
1. The purposes for which we process your personal data
Datanet Systems processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending responses to received requests via the contact page, datanets.ro/en/contact;
- Transmitting newsletters, following the requests made in our newsletters section, datanets.ro/news;
- Contacting for recruitment purposes, following the submission of data via the employment section, datanets.ro/en/apply-for-a-position;
- Sharing articles from the “Industry Trends” section using the “Send by Mail” button (ex: datanets.ro/en/4-good-reasons-use-network-management-solution);
- Sending information referring to reference projects in the Datanet Systems portfolio, in accordance with the requests received through the “More Details” section (ex: https://datanets.ro/en/technologies-and-it-solutions/).
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, we will contact you to obtain the consent for this new purpose.
2. Types of data processed. Legal grounds
We process personal data to respond effectively to the requests we receive. Your refusal to provide us with this data leads to the inability to receive the requested information.
For each purpose defined above, Datanet Systems will process the following types of personal data:
- For the purpose of submitting responses to requests received through the contact page (eg bidding), datanets.ro/en/contact we process the following data: name, e-mail address, and any other data provided in in the “Message” field – on the basis of the legitimate interest of Datanet Systems in responding to visitors’ requests [Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR];
- For the purpose of submitting newsletters, following the request made in the newsletters section, datanets.ro/news we process the following data: the e-mail address – based on your consent [art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR];
- For the purpose of contacting for recruitment, following the submission of the data through the employment section, datanets.ro/en/apply-for-a-position we process the following data: name and surname, e- mail, phone number, description of capabilities and experience; – due to the necessity of processing for the conclusion of a possible employment contract between Datanet Systems and the applicant [art. 6 (1) b) GDPR];
- For the purpose of submitting articles in the “Industry Trends” section using the “Send by Mail” button ( Ex: datanets.ro/en/4-good-reasons-use-network-management-solution) we process the following data: the sender’s name and any other data voluntarily provided by the sender in the “Optional Comments” field under the sender’s consent (art. 6 (1) a) GDPR] and the recipient’s e-mail address based on Datanet Systems’s legitimate interest in allowing the distribution of articles posted on the site (art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR]. By accepting this Personal Data Processing Policy, please confirm that you have informed the addressee and agree to the dispatch of that item;
- For the purpose of transmitting information regarding Datanet Systems portfolio of reference projects, in accordance with the requests received through the “More Details” section (ex: datanets.ro/en/technologies-and-solutions/#industrytrends)we process the following data: name, phone number, e-mail address – based on your consent (art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR].
3. Storage period
Datanet Systems will delete your personal information as soon as it is no longer needed for the purposes outlined above, such as:
- For data processed to send responses to requests received through the contact page, these data will be deleted as follows:
- If the request has led to the conclusion of a contract, it will be processed in accordance with the contractual provisions;
- If the request did not lead to a contract it is stored for a period of 3 years after the offer expires.
- The the data processed for newsletters will be processed for a period of 3 years since the registration was made in the newsletters database;
- The the data processed for recruitment will be processed during the recruitment process and then for a period of 3 years if the candidate expressly consented to this purpose explicitly;
- The data processed for the purpose of sharing articles in the “Trends in Industry” section will be stored for up to 3 years after the submission of the item;
- The data processed for the purpose of transmitting information on the reference projects in Datanet Systems’ portfolio will be stored for up to 3 years after the transmission of the information.
4. Transmitting data to other recipients
Personal data may also be transmitted to other recipients such as public authorities, judicial bodies (in accordance with legal requirements) in order to comply with legal obligations.
Both the website and the physical and electronic database containing personal information are hosted / stored on secure servers in Romania.
Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area.
To the extent that we transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Economic Area, we will take measures to protect your rights and interests.
5. Rights of datanets.ro/en/ users
According to Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to processed data and information on how data is processed;
- The right to obtain the rectification and / or completion of personal data;
- The right to obtain the deletion of personal data;
- The right to obtain restriction of data processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to opposition;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing.
For the exercise of the above rights and for the transmission of security notifications regarding personal data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on paper at the company’s headquarters in 18 Sfântul Elefterie Str., Elefterie building, ground floor and 1st floor side A, Bucharest, postal code 050525, Romania. Datanet Systems will analyze the solidity of the received requests and will send a reply without unreasonable delays and in any event within 30 days of receipt of the application. This period can be extended by two months when the complexity and number of requests impose it.
You also have the right to address to the Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP), headquartered in 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru boulevard, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, in the form of a written address, at the headquarters of the institution or by e-mail at email@example.com. You are also granted the right to appeal to the court of law for the protection of any rights guaranteed by applicable law in the field of personal data protection that have been infringed.
6. Child protection
Datanet Systems is not pursuing in its online data processing, personal data processing of children (under the age of 16). In this regard:
- Datanet Systems does not provide direct marketing promotional activities to children (under the age of 16);
• Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to request service or any communications on the Datanet Systems site or participate in events organized by Datanet Systems;
7. Security measures
Datanet Systems pays much attention to data protection and ensures that it has deployed reasonable protection measures to protect and secure your personal data. The Company has taken technical and organizational measures to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.