Through the technologies used, Datanet can develop and implement comprehensive company resource protection systems, capabile of providing a flexible and safe working environment, as well as secured services, with high levels of availability, both for employees and for end users.
The premium solutions we provide offer full visibility on all stages of cyber-attacks, increase the reaction speed and improve protection and efficiency of response to advanced cyber threats and targeted attacks.
The benefits of the information security products and services provided by Datanet Systems are detailed in the following pages:
Datanet Systems Partners: Cisco, Symantec, FireEye, SafeNet, McAfee, SolarWinds, RSA/EMC.
SEND ME MORE DETAILS
ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION
- Cisco Endpoint AMP;
- Cisco Network AMP (SourceFire, ASA cu FirePower Services);
- Cisco AMP ThreatGrid.
- Provides a complete security solution against Advanced Malware Protection attacks, available at both user and security equipment level;
- Provides full visibility on all stages of an attack: before, during and after;
- It integrates with the existing security solutions and complements them (firewall, web gateway, e-mail gateway), thus providing a high level of security;
- Protects company resources against data extraction and system corruption, both inside, and outside the organization.
NETWORK AND DATA CENTER SECURITY
- Cisco ASA;
- Cisco ASA cu FirePower Services IPS;
- Cisco Network AMP (SourceFire, ASA with FirePower Services);
- Palo Alto;
- Certes Networks – CEP;
- Cisco ASR, Cisco ISR G2.
- • Protects company resources against current cyber threats.
- Allow enterprises to provide services to customers in a secure manner and with high levels of availability.
- Can be implemented using dedicated physical resources (appliance) or in a virtual environment.
- Provides the ability to filter internal access of Internet users using both conventional methods – reputation, IP address-based – and modern methods – based on the recognition of applications or the users accessing them.
- Protects data traffic between remote locations or Data Centers
SECURE MOBILITY AND ENDPOINT SOLUTIONS
- Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client;
- Cisco ASA.
- Provides a flexible and secure work environment, in which company employees may access the internal resources regardless of location, time, and connection method;
- It uses an integrated client, both for access to the internal LAN or WLAN network and also for VPN or AMP;
- Limits the access of company users to its services if they use equipment that does not comply with the company’s security policy (antivirus software update, operating system update, etc).
SECURE CONTENT GATEWAY
- Cisco WSA;
- Cisco ESA;
- Symantec Web Gateway;
- Symantec Messaging Gateway.
- Filters user generated web traffic in a flexible manner, based on several criteria: website category, reputation, content;
- Filters users’ e-mail traffic, based on several criteria: sender’s reputation, content type;
- Protects the internal network against external cyber threats, by scanning the web and e-mail content received by users;
- Offers multiple integration capabilities with the current identity management and network security solutions (ISE and Cisco AMP).
ACCESS AND POLICY MANAGEMENT
- Cisco ACS;
- Cisco ISE.
- Offers a secure access to equipment, according to each user’s access permissions (AAA);
- Offers a centralized management solution for wired, wireless and VPN access security policy management solution;
- Answers to the classical questions: who connected to the network, where did the connection occurred and how.
SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT ANALYSIS
- McAfee SIEM;
- Solarwindws LEMS;
- RSA enVision.
- Offers log storage, correlation and normalization of logging capabilities;
- Alerts the personnel in charge on network cyber attacks;
- Correlates network events;
- Automatically reacts in the case of certain events.
ONE TIME PASSWORD AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM
- Safenet SAS.
- Optimizes classic authentication systems;
- Integrates with existing remote access systems to the company resources;
- Sustain and supports a multi-level hierarchical environment, for large companies;
- Integrates with LDAP and other identity management solutions for easy provisioning of tokens for OTP authentication;
- Provides multiple OTP authentication methods – hardware token, software token, time-based, event-based, etc.
IT SECURITY BASED ON A MULTIVENDOR ARCHITECTURE
Datanet Systems proposes an IT security architecture model, based on a multi-vendor architecture that integrates clients’ solutions into a coherent and advanced protection system.
Datanet Security model allows:
- Improving the detection level of security breaches, incidents and threats;
- Reducing the reaction time for threats;
- Increaseing the effectiveness of responses to cyber incidents and attacks;
- Reducing the effort and costs of management and maintenance processes;
- Improving proactive protection measures;
- Implementing a unitary security policy for the entire organization.