Datanet Systems holds an extensive portfolio of multi-hypervisor virtual solutions, ranging from virtualization of servers and storage equipment, to Virtual Desktop projects. We provide consulting services, design, implementation, and configuration of virtual infrastructures, , as well as physical and virtual migration solutions.
Datanet Systems virtualization solutions ensure:
- physical infrastructure strengthening;
- resource use optimization;
- management process automation;
- software and data security improvement.
Datanet Systems provides complete Cloud infrastructure integration services and service delivery models (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) to organizations and provides business process management and infrastructure automation tools.
Additionally, Datanet’s offer includes orchestration solutions, which unitarily integrate Cloud architectures, virtual environments and physical infrastructures, facilitating their management with a single application.
The orchestration solution offered by Datanet Systems allows for:
- unification of management and monitoring interfaces;
- streamlining the infrastructure management process;
- simplifying service provision;
- dynamic provisioning of resources;
- controlling the use of resources through cost models;
- increasing operational efficiency
Datanet’s premium solutions services provided ensure a simple and streamlined process of managind complex infrastructures. The experience and competencies of Datanet Systems, as well as the ability to pretest the proposed solutions and configurations in real-life scenarios, make it possible to quickly obtain the sought after benefits.
You may find more details about the benefits of the solutions provided by Datanet Systems in the following pages:
Datanet Systems Partners: VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco.
Datanet portfolio products and technologies:
Products: VMware ESXi, VMWare VCenter, Hyper-V, KVM.
- Server virtualization technologies guaranteeing a high availability of services;
- Automated management methods;
- Operational intelligence, that allows the solution adapt to changes in the hardware environment;
- Optimizing resource usage through automated load distribution between several pieces of hardware.
Products: VMWAre VDI, Citrix XenApp.
- Solutions allowing the users to access their own virtual desktop in only a few clicks;
- Offer instant, easy, and secure access to applications throughout the organization;
- Offer support for a wide spectrum of access equipment.
Products: UCS Director, OpenStack.
- Unified datacenter infrastructure management solutions;
- Replace manual provisioning with automated streams;
- Increase operational efficiency;
- Can be applied in multi-hypervisor environments.