DATA CENTER NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
Products: Cisco Nexus (N2k, N3K, N5K, N6K, N7K, N9K).
- Unified Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure;
- Hierarchical and scalable architectures, with a high resiliency degree;
- Easy integration with servers, storage, and control platforms, to obtain higher efficiency.
DATA CENTER STORAGE
Products: EMC Storage solutions.
- Offers high performance and low latency;
- Unifies the block storage and file storage support;
- High efficiency through block and file level deduplication and compression;
- Integration with VMware and Hyper-V virtualization platforms;
- Uses the FAST suite to optimize cost and performance;
- Easy and efficient management using EMC Unisphere Management Suite;
- Protects data by offering data replication possibilities, both locally and remotely.
BACKUP AND REPLICATION
Products: EMC Avamar, EMC Data Domain, EMC Recover Point, MirrorView A/S, VEEAM.
- Source and destination deduplication backup solutions, optimized for virtual environments;
- Solutions providing the highest deduplication rate available on the market;
- Flexible design integrating backup, replication and archiving solutions.
Products: EMC VPLEX, VEEAM.
- Ensures high availability of modern datacenter applications and virtual machines;
- Reduces service recovery time after infrastructure faults;
- Provides numerous service or data recovery options in almost any possible fault scenario.
Products: F5 LTM, F5 ASM.
- Ensures high availability of services offered by the enterprise;
- Features traffic balancing capabilities, based on several criteria: source/destination IP, port, the lowest load server;
- Provides DDOS protection;
- Can provide additional security services (Web Application Firewall);
- Reduces the application server load;
- Integrates in the customer’s existing infrastructure, without major changes.
- Offers multiple implementation alternatives: virtual/appliance/cloud.