Datanet Systems is one of the few local system integrators able to guarantee the availability and performance of its customers’ infrastructure, possessing multi-vendor competencies. We provide full Data Networking Infrastructure solutions for enterprises (LINK) and for service providers (LINK), through a wide portfolio of premium technologies, including:
- active data networking infrastructure equipment;
- infrastructure inventory and configuration tools;
- infrastructure management systems;
- security solutions;
- data network performance management systems;
Additionally, Datanet Systems also provides analysis, consulting, implementation, development, and support services. The end-to-end solutions provided are pretested in Datanet’s laboratory, which allows for the replication of the various customer scenarios and configurations. Datanet’s offer is backed by certifications and by the expertise acquired through the numerous implementations.
The benefits of the data center products and services provided by Datanet Systems are detailed in the following pages:
DATA NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE
Due to technologies, access speeds, threats, security systems and the increasing number of network connection devices, the enterprises’ communication infrastructure is an extremely dynamic field. Datanet Systems provides to medium and large enterprises complete data infrastructure solutions, developed on specific requirements. Datanet clients can pretest the chosen equipment and configurations in real environments, thus them to quickly identify and eliminate interoperability issues and helps attain optimum performance parameters.
Datanet solutions and architectures, validated by the implementations carried out in various industries, include networking equipment and applications and go as far as advanced security tools and monitoring platforms, performance control and management, provided by various vendors.
DATA NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
Datanet Systems offers for telecom service providers scalable data infrastructure solutions, capabile of responding to specific flexibility, speed, and availability requirements. The state-of-the-art technologies offered are optimized both in terms of acquisition price and in terms of operation cost. Its multi-vendor skills and experience in numerous projects provide the company with the knowledge needed to build a flexible package, tailored to the customer’s requirements.
Datanet Systems’ offer includes solutions and equipment, pretested configurations, infrastructure topologies validated through national projects, design, installation and traffic migration services from existing to new infrastructures.
Datanet Systems Partners: Cisco
DATA NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Cisco Catalyst Switches;
- Cisco ASR Routers;
- Cisco ISR G2 Routers;
- Cisco ISR 4K;
- Cisco Nexus Switches;
- Cisco 7600/6500.
- Hierarchical and scalable architecture with a high software and hardware resiliency degree;
- Supports various traffic levels: from low to high speeds of 10Gbps and more;
- Multiple interconnection possibilities: Ethernet, T1/E1, PRI;
- Provides the option to increase processed traffic, without requiring hardware replacement/by licensing;
- Virtualization (ISR 4k).
- Cisco APs;
- Cisco WLC;
- Cisco wIPS;
- Cisco MSE.
- Mobility and security;
- Low network development costs;
- Unique, integrated management of all access points;
- Capabilities to reject and prevent unauthorized hot spots within the company;
- Capabilities to provide guest internet access, through the integration with identity management solutions (ISE);
- User localization capabilities.
NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
With the increasing complexity, diversification of devices that connect to the network, and how they interact, the needs of network administrators have changed. Today, operating and maintaining medium- or large-sized networks, made up of heterogeneous equipment providing diversified services is impossible without dedicated platforms.
Datanet Systems’ portfolio includes a wide range of solutions for data network management, covering both performance and fault management and also configuration and inventory management. Datanet System also offers design and development services for additional modules, providing new features, meant to cover the customers’ business needs.
CISCO PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE
- Unified platform for wired and wireless network management;
- Provides visibility and control over the applications running on the network;
- Offers predefined configuration templates for new features, such as: IWAN, Application Visibility and Control, 802.1x, Easy VPN, GET VPN, DMVPN, QoS profiles, including Wireless Controller feature configuration templates: Clean Air, Flex Connect, Load Balancing, SIP Snooping;
- Native integration with Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) and Cisco Mobility Service Engine(MSE);
- Management features for datacenter equipment: Cisco UCS B&C Series, Nexus 9000;
- The Operations Center platform allows for the aggregation of management information from multiple Cisco Prime Infrastructure instances.
- Solution available in two versions: StableNet Enterprise addressing companies and StableNet Telco for telecom operators and ISP;
- Apart from the classical management areas, it also includes features for server , applications, services and VoIP management, as well as process management and automation;
- Allows monitoring of any device that can be interrogated through SNMP, regardless manufacturer or platform, offering expanded applicability across multiple domains;
- Allows monitoring of any SNMP parameter available on monitored equipment, by creating customised measurements;
- Provides advanced configuration management features, including backup and restore, audit for compliance verification – both with company and industry-specific standards -; vulnerability check;
- Offers a flexible reporting module, which allows for the development and customization of reports, to meet the most specific requirements;
- Offers the possibility of integration with various external systems, such as ticketing systems, SMS-GW, Text-to-Speech solutions, or allows for event-triggered script execution;
- Possibility to implement a Cloud-based solution, with Software-as-a-Service monitoring capabilities.
SOLARWINDS NETWORK PERFORMANCE MONITOR (NPM)
- Solution suitable for managing small and medium sized of heterogeneous networks;
- Low cost;
- Intuitive and customizable web interface, also available on mobile terminals;
- Intelligent alert module, that allows you to set up alerts for related events;
- Allows for the monitoring of all SNMP parameters, by creating customized measurements;
- Provides DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) features;
- The following modules can be added for additional features: Server & Application Monitor (SAM), Network Configuration Monitor (NCM), NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), and VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM).